We have a range of projects and industrial sponsors for applicants to choose from. The Phd and EngD projects for FIND-CDT fall into three broad themes:
We are considering projects for students interested in PhD level research in the three key areas above for our October 2020 intake. Please get in touch to let us knew you preferred area of interest and University of choice, within our partnership.
Applications are open for the following EngD projects. Please contact the Centre email@example.com to find out more.
Immediate Start Dates:
- EngD Studentship in Artificial Intelligence Methods- Automated Defect Recognition of Ultrasonic Data in NDT
- Simulation of Ultrasonic Methods for the Inspection of Safety Critical Nuclear Submarine Components
- Low-frequency Vibration Inspection of Sandwich Composites
- Ultrasonic Inspection for Complex Geometry
- Coded Excitation of Ultrasound for Improved Signal Acquisition in Pipeline Inspection Robots
- Measuring the crystallographic orientation and elastic constants of multigrain material
- Ultra high resolution SRAS
- Ultrasonic Characterisation of Micro-Texture Regions In Titanium Alloys
- Advanced NDT for Future Oil and Gas Inspection