We have a range of projects and industrial sponsors for applicants to choose from. The Phd and EngD projects for FIND-CDT fall into three broad themes:
We are considering projects for students interested in PhD level research in the three key areas above for our October 2020 intake. Please get in touch to let us knew you preferred area of interest and University of choice, within our partnership.
Applications are open for the following EngD projects. Please contact the Centre through email email@example.com or by phone 0117 42 84616 to find out more.
- EngD Studentship in Artificial Intelligence Methods- Automated Defect Recognition of Ultrasonic Data in NDT
- Low-frequency Vibration Inspection of Sandwich Composites
- Ultrasonic Inspection for Complex Geometry
- Coded Excitation of Ultrasound for Improved Signal Acquisition in Pipeline Inspection Robots
- Measuring the crystallographic orientation and elastic constants of multigrain material
- Ultra high resolution SRAS
- Ultrasonic Characterisation of Micro-Texture Regions In Titanium Alloys
- Advanced NDT for Future Oil and Gas Inspection